Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderator : Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Massive site update Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:16 pm
Propwash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Just making an official announcement here of the massive site-wide updates that I've made to 20kride.com recently. My apologies to 20K fans for how neglected it's been for the past two years! It's been a blast to dive full-on back into my 20K obsession again, I hope you all enjoy it.

First up, this forum is of course new, and I'll try to keep up with posting here when I add new stuff to the site to make it easier for returning guests to keep track.

There are many new pictures in every 20K ride Disney World photo gallery, with the additions to the 'After the Shutdown' gallery being the most extensive and fantastic. You're not gonna believe it! There are also several new color images of the Disneyland 20K exhibit from the 50s, and I've added my photos from my trip to 20K Tokyo. Really every photo gallery deserves a revisit.

Almost as exciting are the additions to the video page. There's a newly color corrected version of the 20k ride video that's a lot brighter and bigger now, as well as the addition of a color corrected full ride through of the Disneyland Submarine Voyage, the 20K walkthrough at Disneyland Paris, and a video I shot of the entire 20K ride Tokyo. I rode that thing 7 times back to back and cut all the best moments together, so I think it's about as good as any video could possibly be; fun stuff!

The history page has been updated to reflect the tragic events of the last year.

There are two new 20Ker interviews on the interviews page, Steev and Brian; both with great stories to tell.

The links page has many new additions as well as dead links removed.

There is some diversity in the t-shirt shop now, with the addition of the 20kride.com logo and Bert's 20Ker shirt art from the 70's!

Enjoy!

Coming soon:
On deck is the subtitling of the 20K Tokyo video; my cousin is working on translating it now.

Also I hope to have the guestbook up and working again sometime in the near future; it's being rewritten with a new submission system that'll make it harder for spam-bots to fill it with crap.
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic