Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post 'allo Cap'n Shockme & Propwash!! Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:21 am
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
Greetings an salutations from the crew. Just a brief note to say that we all are happy to be here, an are all with you in our quest to make sure the world is aware of the greatest ride ever built on the planet earth. With your leadership we shall all be able to make it known that there is no other. As much as me an da lads can, we are all striving to let it be known. The invaluable information given on this site, is proof positive. The first hand recollections of the senior crew members is unquestionable, and continues to give us all hope our objective will be achieved. We shall keep sailing to the shores of Vulcania, and be proud to carry the legend with us. All the crew still has an eye on The Golden Fish & Seaweed Treasure, but we do all believe it is a wash!! As always it's a pleasure to be here, and serve with you all. Standing by for your next transmission. LT AWOL........P.S.ARRRGH TO new20k.....

"The proof is always in the sorte of unborn octopus!"
Last edited by awol on Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:42 pm
shockme
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
AWOL, you're a good dude. I think it's pretty funny how this board goes. It's a great tribute to a great ride, nice to see comments on how it affected people differently over the years. It's a shame that all who never got to ride it, won't. I think that this site with it's videos, photo's and stories definitely paints the picture better than anyone could hope for to get a taste of what it was like. I think we've wasted enough time with that other guy's nonsense though. I think we should start a new topic here...

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS PROPWASH?????????
Post Still Standin by Propwash an Cap'n Shockme Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:18 pm
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
Our thanks for the sounding back. It is agreeded by all hands to completely deep 6 any and all thoughts of new20k, or what ever that nonsense was. I began serving, Cap'n Nemo, in my youth back in the early 70's, when folks could leave the sub and go over to the Tomorrowland Terrace and experience Michael Iceberg and his Iceberg Machine. The joys of combined madness,merryment, and of course air conditioned bliss, truly did make it a magical experience. All of that being said we all be still standin' by, an ar waiting with great hope, for your next words. Untill your next words, we all be awaitin as good an loyal crew that as ever been. LT AWOL standing by-an asailing on till we reach Vulcania....

"The proof is always in the sorte of unborn octopus!"
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic