Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post All Crew Members on Deck, and Salute!!! Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:33 am
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
It is with great thanks, again to Propwash, for this wonderfull site. As mententioned by Nicholas P, this is the time of year to be remembering why we are all here. I believe, with all our good hopes and efforts, the world and beyond will recall the magic and enjoyment that was once ours to have in a time not that long ago. With everyone on board, we shall all keep Captain Nemo & Mr. Disney's World alive. Collision speed to anyone who disagrees. May we all enjoy the wonders of the sea, and it's powers to defy our description. Older Creston(LT.AWOL) over&out.....

"The proof is always in the sorte of unborn octopus!"
Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:41 am
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
I hope this message gets out to everyone, and all hands will respond to the call.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:57 pm
SkipperChris
SkipperChris, reporting for duty! Image

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:09 am
Nicholas P
TY Awol for recognizing me!

Although i never rode 20k and i wish i had....i am probably one of the biggest fans of the ride! i own hours of footage, tons of pictures, seaweed, and other items including the 35 annavcersarry sub!
Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:24 am
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
Anytime Nicholas P. I'm just happy to be here and help continue with Prop's great site. As we sail ahead hopefully our topic matters will all get back to normal, and we can all have plenty of fun & enjoy all the tech., behind scenes, and great things from the past with the ride. I hope all is well with all of the crew, and we'll all stay FULL SPEED AHEAD with our post and keeping the Nautilus alive. LT.AWOL...

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 am
Feather_Sword
On deck and ready for orders Captain!
Sorry I'm late.

This site is truly remarkable, beautiful, and very informative. The pictures are great and some of the stories behind them were even greater and sometimes funny.

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea is a wonderful masterpiece that was ahead of it's time when writen, that later spawned ideas for movies and rides. The ride itself is SUPER great and cool (even though I could'nt ride it because it closed when I was two and I live way far away from Florida and all I could do was watch videos of the ride on Youtube), but words can not describe how much I like the ride.

I give my salute to anything (or everything) that is 20k related.
To Walt Disney (a man with a dream), Jules Verne, and Captain Nemo!

Silent, but ever watchfull.
Post I had to laugh! Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:23 am
Steve_Steck
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
I can't believe I stumbled onto this site. I read the group description for the "knight of the black spur". I had totally forgotten about "914". It makes me really miss being a kid again and working the ride in the hot summer, and calling out all of the 914's that could be found.

WDW 20k'er from '89-'91
Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:38 pm
Propwash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yes! I am not dead! My site is not dead! People are looking at it! I will put some updates up someday -- but really, the world of 20K isn't changing much anymore. :)
Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Bass
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
I tell you what I miss... the very rare live broadcasts of "Up Periscope" over the sub radio airwaves at 20K.

Bass
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic