Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post My new favorite New20k post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:48 pm
shockme
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 am
read above reply before this. Thanks to all that helped make the new 20k, I will give you all picture as soon as I can borrow a camera.

OMG!!! The guy building a theme park doesn't even have a camera. He has to try to borrow one so he can snap a picture!!! Here's a tip, take 10 bucks out of the millions you have, and go buy a disposable digital camera at just about any store that sells anything. I think I'm starting to like this guy.
Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:22 am
new20k
How will I put a disposable camera pic on the form and what would you have a camera or a ride? Do you even think before you post, so I don't have to explain this. Also, I can't use all of my money when I have all this stuff to be made like the entrance, parking lot, and etc. I have not even started with the entrance. I have to also say that the theme park will be delaying its opening to 5 more years. Only, David ###### would give me parts to copy and I have to make first of its copies of parts such as whole new fish.
Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:23 pm
SaturationDiver
Other than the mind-blowing 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea attraction, the Parking Lot Of Doom and the Entrance Of Sheer Terror, what else can we expect at the themepark, New20K?

The sophisticated diving methods and Saturation Diving techniques of the Nautilus have dramatically increased the time man can live comfortably, and for long periods, in the ocean depths.
- Pete Reneday in the Queue Narration
Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:32 pm
new20k
I can't tell if you were trying to be mean but the parking lot name was funny. But really I will not spend money on a camera when my friend say I could borrow his.
Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:31 pm
ericben01
I think he's going to re-build a model of the ride
:lol:

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
1971-1994
Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 pm
Matthew
Hey New20k. Can you explain what is holding up the opening another 5 years? I know that asphalt will cure well before that, so it cannot be the parking lot. And unless you hand carve the entrance out of stone with a pencil, I would think that the entrance should be done earlier than that too. Is it the lack of funds? If so let me know. I too am building an amusement park. So far I have saved about $65.32. Like you, I am also in the exploratory phase and we have made some crappy drawings and models. Maybe I can team up with you and get this thing done faster...maybe in 3 years or so. Of course, the park will be about 50 ft. in diameter and be made of paper and sticks, but hey, what can you do? Good luck.

Matt
Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:15 am
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
Matt: Please do not wake that person up.

"The proof is always in the sorte of unborn octopus!"
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic