Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Chills on 20k Ride? Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:06 pm
Nicholas P
Iv'e sadly never rode 20k but i am one of its BIGGEST FANS!!!! But everytime i listen to the organ music i have of it i get the chills. Also when i listen to the soundtrack my spine tightens!!!

Imagine how i would act if i heard the audio piping thru the actual ride.......

So does anyone get the chills from the ride or the soundtrack??????
Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:48 pm
Bass
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
Only when I was driving the sub through the Blacklight area (where the icebergs and deep weird fish were located), otherwise no!
Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:26 am
AchillesUK
Same here.. I never got the chance to ride at Disney - financially now, I am able to visit Disney whenever I could flying from the UK but it seems pointless without the great ride itself being there.

The soundtrack - I have both 'A Whale of A Tale' and the 'Toccata and Fugue in D Minor' on my iPod - both of which send chills down the spine when played.

In memory of the legend of 2OK - I use them in the Endless Ocean game for the Wii as they are excellent when diving down into the depths.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic