Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post My 20k Ride In Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 pm
Nicholas P
Hi! Some of you may recognize my name on the site! im Nicholas P (Yep i found jeff langes photos)!

ive never ridden 20k but i alllways wanted to!

so as a tribute for my favrote attraction i made a recreatioon of it in my favorite video game!

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/sh ... p?t=595948

Thats the link! on that link u can find the pictures of my rec and a video!!!!

i hope you all enjoy it! Please Post!!! Last edited by Nicholas P on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:30 am
Matthew
OMG...that was awesome. Good work. The attention to detail is amazing. What more can I say. I guess I would like to add that it is a shame that you never had the chance to ride it. Someone who put that kind of time into a tribute like that really deserved that. once again, top notch.

-Matthew
Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:34 pm
Nicholas P
It would be cool if dave put pictures and the video of my recreation of the ride on this site but w/e!

im glad you enjoyed matt!
Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:00 pm
shockme
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
WOW!!!!!!!! Amazing. I have to say that I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for my kids. I've messed around with it a little, and had no idea you could do something like that with it. I am very, very impressed. Speaking as someone who spent quite some time on that ride and all the areas around it, you've done a great re-creation. And thats just from seeing the pictures. How do I see it in action. Again, Bravo.
Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:36 pm
Nicholas P
shockme wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!! Amazing. I have to say that I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for my kids. I've messed around with it a little, and had no idea you could do something like that with it. I am very, very impressed. Speaking as someone who spent quite some time on that ride and all the areas around it, you've done a great re-creation. And thats just from seeing the pictures. How do I see it in action. Again, Bravo.

The video link and download link is on the page!

it says Video. The high qaulity video is a downlaod and the low quality is a link like youtube!

i recamend the download!!!!!

hope you like
Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:26 am
2late420k
FANTASTIC JOB. like everyone else has said, i had no clue you could make that kind of model on roller coaster tycoon 3. for a suggestion, maybe you should do the submarine voyage next? but anyways, best 20k model i've ever seen.
Post Site Worthy? Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:53 am
Nicholas P
Do u guys think this recreation is good enoough to be on the sight?
Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:22 pm
SaturationDiver
This is my favourite...

The sophisticated diving methods and Saturation Diving techniques of the Nautilus have dramatically increased the time man can live comfortably, and for long periods, in the ocean depths.
- Pete Reneday in the Queue Narration
Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:13 pm
Nicholas P
yeah tha is a good one lol
Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:37 pm
SkipperChris
SaturationDiver wrote:
This is my favourite...

Thank you for the comment on that one. I made it, as a tribute to Nicholas's fantastic recreation and the ride itself.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic