Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Going to Disney next week Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:43 pm
Matthew
Ok tell me if I am being a little too weird about this...Next weekend my wife and I are going to Orlando. We have two days and one of the days will be spent at Sea World. However, where to spend the remaining day has yet to be decided. We planned on the Magic Kingdom, but when I found out that so many of the classic attractions are no longer there I felt...well, a little let down. My favorite ride of all time is 20k, but I guess the Sky way is closed as are some of the classics like Mr. Toad and so forth. Plus I found out that the Haunted Mansion is closed for repair...Hopefully just for repair. (How many people would be put off if they pulled a 20k on the ol' Haunted Mansion?) Is it me, or is Disney trying to make all the rides based on their television and movie cartoons? I mean who really saw Lilo and Stich in the theater? Does it warrant its own ride? I feel tempted to try EPCOT again, but last time I was there most everything was in disrepair or shut down. I know I will never get that child-like feeling back, but for Pete's sake Disney...throw us old dogs a bone. END OF RANT. Well, I hope you all liked the sub link I posted. I will try and find more 20k things to show.

Take care,
-Matt
Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:40 am
mprender
No reason for me to go to WDW anymore either. Most of the magic is gone for me. They tie everything in with their lame over-hyped movies.
Epcot was run-down when I visited in the late 90's, and the Disney/MGM studios is quite disappointing as well. I don't think anything has been shot there in years and that was the reason for making the place! Animal Kingdom was booooooring!

Oh well, skip WDW and save your money for new20k's theme park.
I hear it will be quite the experience!
Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:13 pm
Matthew
I think, sadly as it may be, that I agree with you mprender. However, new20k's ride is not finished at the moment. I guess I will have to wait. By the way, isn't his theme park supposed to be free? :D

-Matt
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic