Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1, 2
Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:59 am
Feather_Sword
Hats off to the LT. in command!

Nicholas P. You have just a made an interesting observation.

Silent, but ever watchfull.
Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:41 pm
SkipperChris
Feather_Sword wrote:
Nicholas P. You have just a made an interesting observation.

You bet, but we still need more..."evidence." But there is no reason why I SHOULDN'T beleive him.

Post NOTE TO FEATHER_SWORD & ALL ORIGINAL 20KCrew!!! Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 pm
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
While I thank'yee for the eariler compliment, I am not in charge. I be just be another sailor in the Nemo Navy! I'm currently working under the assignment of Cap'n Shockme aboard the Black Pearl as we go ahuntin the new20k Golden seaweed & fish Treasure, hidden in it's secrect and unknown location. But AARRGGH!, we shall all never give up or try dyin to find it, so say we all, me Mateee's!! Wishin red skies at night & the wind forever at ye back, LT AWOL standin by.........

"The proof is always in the sorte of unborn octopus!"
Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:54 am
Feather_Sword
Alas! The tale of the legdendary golden 20k seaweed has interested me ever since I was little lad, where would a sailor be going if wanting to enlist in the Nemo Navy to join in the hunt for the 20k Golden seaweed?

May there be wind in all the sails.
Ye be welcomed Awol.

Silent, but ever watchfull.
Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Scooter
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
We are a tight-knit group and can spot a fake like an empty seat on the starboard side.

It sucks to be called out in front of your friends.

If you are going to build a theme park, you would need lots and lots of money.

When I asked before, the subs were 1 million a piece then, who knows what they are or would be now?

Scott Karl
Post Well Said Scooter!!! Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:37 pm
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
Ahoy Scooter, and thanks for coming on board. True, honest, and first hand info is greatly appreciated here in. I believe we all look forward to hearing of your experiences, and adding them to this growing legacy of "The sea, and all it's mysteries, that defy our power of description!" Thanks again for joining in, and we all hope to hear more from you soon. LT AWOL,over&out...P.S. Lets get out of this thread and back on the board with some new and more fun topics, and let new20k sail hopefully away...

"The proof is always in the sorte of unborn octopus!"
Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1, 2
Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic