Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2 Next
Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post I want to be banned from New20K's themepark Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:59 pm
shockme
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
Don't be left out, or let in I guess. Reply to this post and tell us why you think New20k is a fraud. All contestants will receive a lifetime ban from the themepark that doesn't exist! Please no believers or supporters, if you think he's for real, go stroke him at his thread.
Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:17 pm
SaturationDiver
. Last edited by SaturationDiver on Sun May 01, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:02 pm
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
Permission to come aboard, Shockme. I'm in also, and I think I too am already on the list. Oh well, I'll just sit outside and watch the show go by with my fellow banned friends. I agree at first it sounded exciting, but after the plywood diorama, paper boat, crew hat,model, and fund raising bits, eh?? It started making Duff Gardens look real.

"The proof is always in the sorte of unborn octopus!"
Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 pm
new20k
Is this how u repay me for all I have done. Not many people ever see a theme park or know what is in a theme park but I have given u pictures and info. I don't even need u because thanks to my good friend Walter I have gotten all the 20k things I need. I am also sad that many people don't believe me. But to make u believe me, I will be going down and I will be taking pictures myself. Sorry to make all of u disbelieve me and I now really mean that if u 3 still don't believe then what do I care when I have $2.5 million. :D :D
Post Cap'n Shock, The BlacK Pearl is ready for sea! Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:51 pm
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
As soon as all hands are ordered, the Pearl is ready to set sail. Our coordinates for the Chest of the new20k Golden seaweed are in the log and we are awaiting final orders to pursue our haunted desire. All of our best spies are in the field, and we greatly await our next order. Argh, it be grand to capture that prize that can free us of our curse and banishment. Standing by Cap'n....

Post Cap'n Shockme, The Black Pearl be standin by, ready to sail, Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:26 am
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
Ahoy, again, Cap'n Shockme.. The Black Pearl is standing by for further orders. The crew has come aboard, and we all await your grand instructions. The charts are pulled and ready to take us to our prize, that prize we all quest, the Golden Chest of new20K seaweed. All of our spies are in place, and we be wait'in fer ya next order!!! ARGH!!!!! Say the word Cap'n and we will weigh anchor, and make chase.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:14 pm
SaturationDiver
. Last edited by SaturationDiver on Sun May 01, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:24 pm
new20k
This is new20k, because some of u do not believe me, I will be not here till closer to the opening of my theme park. I will be working to make my theme park and new 20k ride open. I will check in when I can and I will return with more info to make u believe me. Also I hope that all who think I hate them will forgive me. I will be still giving everyone(that wants them) tickets, anything u want in my theme park(that is for sale) for free, and you will meet me in person.
Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:43 am
Feather_Sword
Permission to come aboard Cap'n ShockMe?

I found myself boarding a ship that looked really promising, but what I found was a dark hopelessness and uncertainty, with a dreay feeling I might not make it back. I looked at my pass and realized I was on the wrong ship. So I left said ship and I now stand by the ship and crew with a heading for The Golden Seaweed treasure that I wish to join.

Silent, but ever watchfull.
Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:17 pm
SkipperChris
new20k wrote:
Is this how u repay me for all I have done. Not many people ever see a theme park or know what is in a theme park but I have given u pictures and info. I don't even need u because thanks to my good friend Walter I have gotten all the 20k things I need. I am also sad that many people don't believe me. But to make u believe me, I will be going down and I will be taking pictures myself. Sorry to make all of u disbelieve me and I now really mean that if u 3 still don't believe then what do I care when I have $2.5 million. :D :D

Repay you for "what you've done"? You mean BESIDES drawing sketches on paper, and building toilet-paper-roll "frames"?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:12 pm
new20k
What have you done with your life? I am building a theme park, and like I said what do I care if you don't believe me, I HAVE 2.5 MILLION.
Also, I did not draw those, but still they are so good that we can post them. I bet you are some old guy that has nothing better than to sit and bug me.
Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:31 pm
SkipperChris
I sincerely doubt that 2.5 million will be enough to build a park AND a 20k ride. It costed them 40 million to refurbish the Submarine Voyage into it's current Finding Nemo theme. Unless you're VERY good with investing stocks and raising money, I doubt you'll get very far.

EDIT: No, I am NOT old. Quite the contrary, I'm rather young, but I still have enough sense to see through the lie.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:23 pm
SaturationDiver
. Last edited by SaturationDiver on Sun May 01, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Ahoy, SkipperChris!! Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:59 pm
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
It is with a warm and heartfelt thanks that we welcome you into what used to be, and still should be the Original 20kride.com environment. Although I am myself not an original member of the site, I still believe it is appropriate to say Thank You for joining us and realizing the true cause we all adhere to. Mainly, that, The Original 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea attraction is and will always be the Mount Olympus of all future endeavors!! We all like to have fun, but any attempt to duplicate the great works of Mr. Walt Disney had better have the highest goals, morally and philosophically !!! The financial sides reside after that. Todays modern business world would not have the nerve to do that. I believe all of our hope is to retain the magic, wonder, and belief that good things can be done. That being said it takes a great amount of preparation, study, industry, education, financing, and yes dreaming to achieve!! Let us all strive to achieve that goal. In the meanwhile let us not be diluted to personal whims. With your help the agenda, with no Pathetic substitutes will be maintained!! It is a pleasure knowing that you are on board and staying with the cause. Just so I don't forget, AARRRGGGHHH! Me bedeviled crew mates. The search is still on aboard the Black Pearl for the new 20k Golden Fish & Seaweed Treasure. LT AWOL, standing by...

Last edited by awol on Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post IM CONCUSED!!! Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:19 pm
Nicholas P
IDK who to beleive.......new20k could be telling the truth or lying...........

BUT!

i do had some sorta thing in my mind saying that maybe just maybe neww20k is Dave and hes playing a prank!

lol good luck to those for and against new20k

and good luck to new20k!
Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2 Next
Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic