Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Just wanted to say hello.... Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:47 pm
TooTall
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
What a bunch of memories. Just found the site. I worked at 20k during the summer of 75..maybe 76...geez it's all running together. Anyway I worked there. lol. Not sure if anyone will remember me but I have alot of choice memories of 20k. And to Bass...I did witness the crewmember "Sub Surfing" and drinking a Bud across the Lagoon before he disappeared into the cavern and jumped onto a catwalk. I hope to hear back from some guys and get access to any crewmember forums.

Hope to chat soon!
Hope life hasn't been a "DeadHead" run for too many!
Bill Hall

Bill Hall
Post Mind Meltdown... Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:50 pm
TooTall
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
Summer of 74.....75

Bill Hall
Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:45 pm
Propwash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Bill!

You should have full 20ker status, please sign the guestbook in the 20ker area when you have a minute. Best!

-Dave
Post Thanks Dave.. Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:00 am
TooTall
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
i really look forward to chatting sometime.I have many great memories in my life and this one is one of the top ones.

Thanks Again....
Bill

Bill Hall
Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:26 pm
Bass
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
>>TooTall

20K Crewmember

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:47 am
What a bunch of memories. Just found the site. I worked at 20k during the summer of 75..maybe 76...geez it's all running together. Anyway I worked there. lol. Not sure if anyone will remember me but I have alot of choice memories of 20k. And to Bass...I did witness the crewmember "Sub Surfing" and drinking a Bud across the Lagoon before he disappeared into the cavern and jumped onto a catwalk. I hope to hear back from some guys and get access to any crewmember forums.

Hope to chat soon!
Hope life hasn't been a "DeadHead" run for too many!
Bill Hall

Sorry Bill, your name sound familiar but working 20k one summer in 1975 was 32 years ago! So I don't really remember you. I think that summer I had the 7:15a shift where I came in at the crack of dawn and started up all the subs at the dock, spur dock, caverns and dry dock (if necessary) and then got off work at 3:45pm-ish... sweet shift.

The beer story... heard about it first week I was there in 1974... not sure it was all that true but if you say it was, m'kay, I believe ya. At that time the waterfalls were fully open and to go through it into the caverns on the back of a slippery sub... well he was a far braver man than I... then again maybe he wasn't too bright...then again I dove the Treasury scene during operating hours with all that chlorine and electricity running... not too bright.

Ya, drop me an email, maybe we can do so catch-up.

Bass
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic