Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 7 of 9 [ 122 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:10 pm
new20k
Do you live there and whats the average price for an acre. Also if we do move to upstate new York would you and other people really come to it.
Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:36 pm
Nicholas P
new20k wrote:
Do you live there

Yes

new20k wrote:
and whats the average price for an acre

Umm im not sure......loook online for deals..........

new20k wrote:
would you and other people really come to it.

Yes i would..........other people might.but u need to make a website and advertise!!!!
Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:15 am
SkipperChris
Those pictures...clowns...creepy clowns...

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:52 pm
new20k
Does anyone live near or in Virginia? Most people will know me from there.
Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:16 am
new20k
Let play a little game. I will put up a group of words, you must find out what they are and the winner gets Opening Day Passes for FREE!
these are the words and the last word is on you know if you worked at Disney .
-----------------------------
Ycujdwtp Yqtnf
--------------------------
also, do to me already have land, my team thinks we should put the theme park near the warehouse like I already planned.
Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:17 am
SkipperChris
new20k wrote:
Let play a little game. I will put up a group of words, you must find out what they are and the winner gets Opening Day Passes for FREE!
these are the words and the last word is on you know if you worked at Disney .
-----------------------------
Ycujdwtp Yqtnf
--------------------------
also, do to me already have land, my team thinks we should put the theme park near the warehouse like I already planned.

Oh, a forum game, eh?

Post new20k Respond in Reasonable English PLEASE!!! Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:15 am
awol
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
As we all are interested in this site, and all of the related things, I believe it is only fair to ask for understandable post! I believe everyone on board does try to relay what they want to discuss. But new20k's words are not receivable. Belay that!! While we all try to listen, fractured attempts are thrown like broken harpoons to our ears, eye's and beaks. It is not that hard to SLOW DOWN a bit when you want to relate something on the computer! This message applies to us all, so no one should get affended. IT WILL BE A GREAT DAY WHEN THINGS GET BACK TO NORMAL HERE IN THE HOME OF PROPWASH"S IMMORTAL TRIBUTE TO THE THING WE ALL CELEBRATE, LOVE, AND WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!! LT.AWOL..........

"The proof is always in the sorte of unborn octopus!"
Last edited by awol on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:09 pm
new20k
What a mess. I think to change the letters is the best.
what is better than changing letters back 2.
Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:02 am
SaturationDiver
new20k wrote:
I will be still giving everyone(that wants them) tickets, anything u want in my theme park(that is for sale) for free, and you will meet me in person.

new20k wrote:

So those that are loyal to you are not even going to get their "tickets" for free now? They have to play games instead?

The sophisticated diving methods and Saturation Diving techniques of the Nautilus have dramatically increased the time man can live comfortably, and for long periods, in the ocean depths.
- Pete Reneday in the Queue Narration
Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:55 pm
new20k
:lol: :lol:
No, the winner gets 2 special prizes too. But, only the winner get and knows what they are. :D
Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:28 pm
new20k
To get the prizes you must put down the answer.
Also, I am celebrating 100 posts. :D Thanks to all of you who believed in me and the new 20K RIDE. :D :D
Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:29 am
SkipperChris
What a joke, this forum has got absolutely no rules limiting the contents of posts. No offense, but something needs to be done. Lay down some guidelines so some order is brought up upon this forum.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:22 am
new20k
Like what?
Also, if you found out the answer then you now know my theme park's name. I hope this will show I trust you and maybe you might trust me one day.
Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:54 pm
new20k
I would like to tell everyone of my theme park's website that will be online in 3-13 days. Yes, I know my theme park is opening around 2017 but I want to show it early! :D :D
Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:41 pm
Nicholas P
Yah!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!! i hope its a nice site with some shots and info of the ride!
Page 7 of 9 [ 122 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic