Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Squid Eye On eBay Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:45 pm
SaturationDiver
Found this on eBay this morning:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-SQUID-20-000-LEAGUES-20K-PIECE-OF-PIN-PINS_W0QQitemZ290079252223QQihZ019QQcategoryZ138QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Genuine or not, that price is pretty steep. Wonder if anyone will buy it...
Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:53 pm
Propwash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yeah, I think it's obnoxious that people put salvage from 20k up on ebay and either set a ridiculous price or start the bidding ridiculously high. Sheesh, have the integrity to just do a normal auction and let it go for the fair market price.

It is cool to see that eye though! Squid, you have the other one don't you? Does this look authentic to you?
Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:54 pm
Squid
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
~@Ü;x╚

Back where I belong finally..
Last edited by Squid on Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:02 pm
SaturationDiver
5 hours to go as of just now and still not a single bid on the squid eye. I'm glad people seem to have more sense these days.

The sophisticated diving methods and Saturation Diving techniques of the Nautilus have dramatically increased the time man can live comfortably, and for long periods, in the ocean depths.
- Pete Reneday in the Queue Narration
Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:31 pm
Propwash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Aaaaand SOLD! To some silly guy for $565.55!
Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:47 pm
Squid
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
I think its best we dont call him silly in a few years that will end up being the most priceless item left of the 20k ride and we may b ethe ones begging for it. Its bound to be worth way more in quite awhile

Back where I belong finally..
Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:17 pm
20K_ED
Friend of 20K Ride
Friend of 20K Ride
Don't count on it Squid. The squid eye is hard to authenicate to begin with so I think most people would have a hard time shelling out a lot of jack for it at any time. Notice it only got two bids, not a lot of action. Also, the more time that gies by, the less people remember the ride and the less anything related to it is worth. I have seen this happen with a lot of other types of collectibles.

- ED -
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic