Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Short Clip from a Disney World Documentary Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:41 am
2late420k
I had the pleasure of going to Downtown Disney in Fl a few weeks ago. While I was browsing the DVD section, one in particular caught my attention. It was called "Imagineering the Magic - Magic Kingdom". When it comes to Disney documentaries I'm highly skeptical. Ever since watching the Extinct Attractions Club DVDs it's hard to find information that hasn't been encompassed in any of their DVDs. So as I picked it up and looked at the back cover to read the synopsis, I was shocked to see a picture of a 20K sub. The picture alone made me buy it regardless of my preconceived notions. Any official Disney merchandise that brings up 20K is very rare (which many of you can attest to), which made me believe there would be something that I might not have seen or heard before. I also consider myself a Disney Documentary aficionado & the fact I had never seen this DVD made me also a bit excited for the reasons above.

As I watched and time elapsed closer to the DVD ending I was starting to feel I got ripped, until the last 8 minutes where they finally got to 20K. The clip I posted is from the DVD and is entire moment devoted to 20K. It's brief at best, but it has a couple of pictures I've never seen before which I felt warranted posting it here. One in particular is the picture of Walt holding an Audio Animatronic electric eel. I've never seen it before and it is a pretty cool nod to the original Submarine Voyage in Ca.

So enjoy!

http://dai.ly/kznbQo
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic