Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Awesome website! Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:08 pm
BethanyInDallas
I just wanted to post my thanks to Dave for creating this site. I'm going to WDW in 2 weeks and was just curious about the fate of this ride after I couldn't find a reference to it in my new Unofficial Disney guidebook. Google to the rescue, eh?

I rode 20K during my first visit to WDW in May, 1994. Little did I know, I was one of the last few thousands(?) of people to encounter its underwater magic.

Thanks for such an entertaining answer to my question about the ride's demise!

Bethany
Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:49 am
Propwash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks Bethany, so glad you enjoyed it!
Post Wherre is everyone? Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:56 am
snedeau
I don't know when you'll read this but I just had to say that this site is great!

I rode this ride every time I went to Disney World. Which means I probably rode it on about 10 trips. Sometimes I would ride it more than once per trip. It was definitely one of my favorites.

I used to say that what I wanted to be when I grew up was a member of Nemo's crew for the ride. I really hope some of the crew members really come here because as a ten year old I wanted to be you.

When I got married in 1996 I brought my wife to Disney for her first trip and was heart-broken that the ride was closed. When I came back in 97 I realized that it was gone for good...just like River Country.

I have watched your video with my 7 year old son and I wanted to thank you for sharing this with us.

The natives over there are cannibals. They eat liars with the same enthusiasm as they eat honest men.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic