Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Finding Nemo/Atlantis Sub Ride Pictures Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:30 am
Squid
20K Crewmember
20K Crewmember
Well Here they are some pictures of the closest thing to 20k we will see for a while.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showpho ... 99&cat=500

I have video of it I just need to find it again So have fun with this for a while.

------Also I heard that there was a soft opening or Testing going on can anyone confirm this?

Back where I belong finally..
Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:06 pm
Propwash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wow, look at her get all spruced up -- nice to see the fighting crabs will be saved.
Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:53 am
SubFan
Hey guys, I'm a Californian, never got to go on either the Submarine Voyage and I've never been to Florida, so sadly I haven't been able to go on either rides. But after I went to Disneyland the second time in 2005 (My first time was in 2004, wtf at not going until I was almost an adult!) and saw the "Coming Soon, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage" sign around the empty lagoon I became interested in the ride. I searched the internet for "Submarine Voyage" and got nothing, but then I found this great site. After joining I checked out all the stuff on this site and fell in love with the ride. Later I got more information on the Submarine Voyage from the great posters over at www.micechat.com. Anyways we know both rides were very alike aside from the Subs themselves. The crabs that you see are actually new ones, not the fighting lobsters from the old ride. I guess the Finding Nemo ride will be an updated Submarine Voyage with Nemo elements, like the characters and stuff. Anyways, since we shared alot of the animatronics I'd like to share these pictures taken by a member at Micechat, Darkbeer. These are pictures from early April 2005 when the Submarine Lagoon was first being drained.
Disney just let these Subs rot in the caverns for almost a decade. Shame on them for taking horrible care of their two best rides ever.

Alright, and here is a recent picture almost of what the lagoon is shaping up to be. Right now they've finished the work in the lagoon and have damed up the caverns and are working inside there right now.

Here are some more of Darkbeers' photos.
Image[/list]
Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:55 pm
SaturationDiver
Yeah, definitely have to make a pilgrimage to California to check this out. Not too crazy about the extent of the Nemo overlay, but it should be good fun I guess, and anything that keeps Disney submarine rides open is fine by me.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic