Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Just Got Back From Disney.. Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:35 am
pdonahue22
Hi guys,
I just got back from a week in Disney World. Prior to this trip, the last time I was in Orlando was in 1991. I don't follow news about Disney, so you can imagine how upset I was when I found out that 20K had been de-comissioned. My friend broke the news to me about 20K while we were on the plane flying down to Florida (which was a good thing because I didn't have my gun :wink: ). As soon as we entered the Magic Kingdom I made a bee-line for the ride... I had to see it for myself. Although I had only been to Disney and on this wonderous ride once before, my memory knew exactely where it was. As soon as I saw what appeared to be Winnie the Poos Treehouse, my heart sank into my gut and I felt empty inside. All my boyhood dreams of riding 20K again and someday operating it were crushed. I feel like years were stripped from my life at that very moment.
Anyway, I just ordered the DVD for $13.95 (free shipping) from Deepdiscountdvd.com. The delivery date is set for December 30th - January 4th. I will post again when I get the DVD and if anyone is in the New Jersey area, I will be hosting a 20K party. I can't believe I found a site where there are so many people who feel the same about 20K as I do! You are all like brothers to me!

- My dream in life was to be a 20K ride operator....
Last edited by pdonahue22 on Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Re: Just Got Back From Disney.. Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:38 am
pdonahue22
I just sent a small "Merry Christmas" donation to this site. I hope it stays up and runnin forever!!!

- My dream in life was to be a 20K ride operator....
Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:54 pm
Propwash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks very much for your enthusiasm and support man!

You should have marched from Pooh's back to right to the ticket office and demanded your money back! :)

Best of luck with your 20K party! Please feel free to use our drinking game and let me know how it goes!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic