Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post 40th anniversary merchandise f**k-up Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 pm
SaturationDiver
Thought some of you might be interested in this...

Curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to see whether the Mouse would be marking its 40th with the usual crass merchandise. Low and behold, the slap-dash attitude towards 20,000 Leagues shines through once more.

http://wdwnewstoday.com/forums/showthre ... erchandise

Our favourite is feature amidst a collection of original attraction posters as part of an overall design, BUT it is not the Fantasyland poster we know so well. Instead, the poster featured is of... the 20,000 Leagues exhibit at Disneyland!

Ridiculous. And not in the least bit surprising.
Post Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:18 am
I'm not surprised.

For a while now, vintage attraction posters have been available for custom order in the Art of Disney stores in Epcot and DTD.

They have every other ride that is no longer there, Mr. Toad, etc.

But they don't have 20K.

I asked the clerk about it, who seemed to be in his 40's-50's at least, hoping maybe it was available and just not listed.

He argued with me, saying there was only a submarine ride at DISNEYLAND, and we never had one.

Infuriating.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic