Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post Maybe I'll find something? Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:04 am
ericben01
Hey everyone,

I'm going to WDW tomorrow (August 7) and staying until next Friday. I don't know exactly where to look for 20K remnants, but I will try to look anyway. Does anyone have any places in mind? If you do please speak up, because I have less than 24 hours to check this once more. I will post pictures if I take any. Wish me luck!

-Eric

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
1971-1994
Post Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:48 am
I know exactly where you can look, but unless you are extremely prepared, have endless amounts of bribe money, or dont mind going to jail, I dont think youll be able to find anything good.
Post Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 am
ericben01
I'm a risk taker to a certain degree.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
1971-1994
Post Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 am
I was the one who told Bondandracing where it is, and I agree.

There's not really anything left onsite worth seeing except that last hull, and it's locked up tighter than fort knox. Unless you're a castmember with a reason to be back there, you're not seeing a thing.
Post Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 pm
Certainly sad that even the water fountains are gone. The ironwork around the Magic Kingdom entrance, including the monorail station, along with the old pavilion for the Swan Boats at least somewhat evokes the style of 20k for me. Thats a stretch for sure, but it's all I got left. :(
Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 am
Sometimes when people post their disappointments like that, I always feel like I need to say, "I'm sorry." Like...condolences for your loss, or something.

:roll:
Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:50 pm
:lol: yes indeed, but we are grateful for those memories we have. :lol:
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic