Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post just came across this Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 am
ericben01
I haven't been doing much Disney looking lately, but I figured that since I'm leaving Saturday for WDW, I should start getting in the mood, so I'm looking all over for 20K stuff.

I found this blog and read it, it just gives the history, etc stuff I already know. In the comments is what I found interesting....DisWedWay wrote "I remember this attraction had opened by the time I came aboard, and the veterans from Volcania and Captain Nemo had many tales about it's installation at the new Disneyworld. Years later they would battle corporate to save Disneylands Submarine ride and see Nemo ride again. It is too bad they couldn't wait and install the new attraction at Walt Disney World as well. If I ever get to the Bahamas I will look down upon one of the surviving Nautilus's. It's interesting to remember when Tom Sherman came back after a trip to Disneyworld and showed us pictures of all the Nautilus Submarines lying in the boneyard where non used park items went. He was so excited and wanted to know if he could purchase one. At least he brought 2 back to the Disney parks."

Read the last line closely. Brought 2 back to the parks? Is he talking about the ones at Castaway Cay? That's not a park. I don't know, I could be overreacting, but I was just curious. Tell me what you think.

link...http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -part.html

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
1971-1994
Post IDK Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm
Well, there is one sub behind Soarin, and there was another sub rumored to be around somewhere I think. Maybe it's out in Califronia, since he did say "parks". Good thinking though
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic