Board index FAQ Search View unanswered posts View active topics Login
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: The Ride
The official forum of 20kride.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic

First unread post
Moderators : Bass, Propwash
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post "new" old skyway ride pics Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:59 am
20k/leppard13
I just came back from visiting family when I saw an old photo album from a disney trip in 1976 when I found the most amazing thing: skyway pictures of the subs going into the caverns, as well as the ride dry from the following summer. The pictures are not digital so I have to think of a way to put them up. I will as soon as I can though. I wonder if I could possibly send them to admin, if I get permission.

PS. who knows how I could go about posting a picture on this site and/or contacting admin?

I guess I really am getting ahead of myself here though, stay tuned for more information :D
Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:10 am
SuperBee4406
You can take them to Walmart photo center and they can help you scan them into a computer and will give you a CD with the photos on it.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] Forum locked Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Reply to topic